top of page

Resources for Common Questions related to PFAS Contamination and Exposure


Are there local resources for learning more about PFAS exposure and how I can reduce my exposure every day?

I live on a private well and my water has not been tested, who should I call?

  • If you get your water from a private household well and are within the PFC area of investigation please call 719-578-3131 for information about how to get a well water test.


I live on a private well and my water is contaminated. What kind of filter should I install?


I have high levels of PFASs in my blood and am concerned about how this may affect my health. My doctor doesn’t know much about PFAS exposure and health. What information should I give him/her?


I wasn’t able to participate in the Colorado SCOPE but would like to get my blood tested for PFAS, who should I call?

  • Click here for information on blood testing from the Colorado Department of Public Health and the Environment


Labs that perform PFAS blood testing:






Information on the type of tube, details about handling, cost and specific analysis request codes should be directed to the laboratories.

For more information on Perfluoroalkyl Substances:

bottom of page